Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
BFA in Industrial Design, 2014 GPA 3.68
Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY
Two years Graphic/Multimedia Design GPA 3.65
Center for Detectors | College of Science | RIT
- Reconcile monthly budget, monitoring multiple project accounts simultaneously
- Accept research grants from third party agencies.
- Place orders for necessary lab and office supplies
- Communicate with other RIT departments.
- Aid in the organization of the task list and project progress.
Hasbro Engineering Co-op | Technology Mining & Inventor Relations
- Communicated with external parties pursuing innovative technologies and toy concepts.
- Worked as a liaison between inventors and internal development teams.
- Documented and relayed confidential and proprietary intellectual property.
- Prepared and presented Inventor concepts in First Idea Reviews to development teams.
- Designed a new User Interface format for the First Idea Review presentations.
- Worked to design a user centered interface and system, for a development database, to increase usability while sharing data between external and internal development teams.
- Developed toy concepts, working as the sole designer on engineering teams.
Fedex Ground | Package Handler
- Worked as an efficient team member in an extremely fast paced, stressful environment.
- Developed leadership abilities to monitor teammate work flow while simultaneously working to maintain individual productivity aiding team members when needed.
- Worked as a part the Syracuse Hub Safety Team to encourage proper lifting techniques and plan better ergonomic practices and equipment.
Phi Theta Kappa, Academic Honors Society
Dean's list every quarter/semester of college.
Onondaga Community College art award for drawing 2010.
Onondaga Community College art award for graphic design 2010.
2nd Place in the Web category of RIT HackDay 2013: http://hack.ag.com
Thought at Work | Co-Coordinator/Marketing Manager
Industrial and New Media Design student confrence.
- Planning a conference marketing strategy including; students, professionals and sponsors.
- Managing a growing group of students, delegating responsibilities and tasks.
- Leading a team to establish student and professional contacts, to build a network.
- Learning to co-function with established design organizations.